Personal coaching to ensure Students achieve their goals
Imagine a one-to-one personal tutor who takes time at the beginning of your relationship to find out what ‘makes you tick’.
- What are your aspirations? Where do you want to be at the end of the course?
- What successes have you had in the last 12 months? What hasn’t gone well?
- What are your values? How should people treat you, and you them?
- Has anything been holding you back?
- How do you intend to move forward?
- What are your SMART goals both annually and in the shorter term? Not just academically, but also personally.
Look forward to a regular meeting with your tutor to discuss how you are progressing against your goals. Have you kept to your plan? If not, where do changes need to be made? Both you and the tutor makes notes on the plan to keep a record of the decisions made at the meetings.
Over the course of each academic year, these meetings build to a picture of your growth and progress. The record will show a steady improvement that is measured only against you and your personal goals. You can make notes against this record and access it regularly to see the development.
This is Tailor-Made Tutoring – Personalised to you – Keeping you on track.